martedì 3 maggio 2011

you made my day

I'm so, so PROUD....

I know I have wrote the same thing on my flickr but this amazing photos completly made my day...
so one again...

PHOTOGRAPHER: CLAUDIA BOZZETTI
model: ME

I'm SO PROUD...
These photos are taken by a student of mine.
In october 2010 I met Claudia and she asked to me to teach her the basic of photography...we start from iso, aperture, time etc...and then go on with all the other things...The last time we met we went outside to learn having photos with both ambient light and ambient+flash...and she used me as model...
This set is the result of that day...

I put it on MY FLICKR cause she don't have one...she think she is not so able to create her own...I wanna that everyone could see her amazing work...it's time for her to open her own flickr and join the photographer community :D

Come on Claudia, you are ready and I'm so proud of you and happy for the amazing photos you give to me :D

Nessun commento: