venerdì 29 aprile 2011

not taken offence

  Ok, it's not a big problem but a small thing that make me mad....
the small flyer that douring the night someone put on your car...better on the back window (just to be sure that you discover it only at the last last minute)...better if it rained during the night and it is completly wet...and it is glue on the window...

Today I was late and so I jumped in the car and combined the movement of the key, the seat belt and fast drive up to the motorway...But...looking back to see if there was some car or other...what I found...that white flyer with green slogan...
It was impossible to stop and put it away...I was in a big street and there was only the motorway in front of me...so I had to let him move in the air...
I tryed to start the windscreen wiper...but nothing, it remained there...immovable.
I tryed again...and again...and again
then I stopped and gave attention to the road...much more better...

But I just wanna say to all that people that during the night decide to put the flyer on the car...STOP IT!!!
It's really really annoying to find it in the morning when you are IN the car and in fact you have jus start DRIVING....
So please leave it on the door, on the chair, step, postbox...wherever but NOT there...

I assure you that no one really read it beacuse when you finally stop the car, you are so angry and frustrated that you just wanna destroy that flyer and put it in the nearest bin....

Oh My God...I was really late so I remember that I didn't take it away. I have to remember this thing before to leave for the lunch time :)

Nessun commento: