venerdì 4 novembre 2011

how I want to be

Photo by Dora Biondani
"I'm a soldier,
but I don't know how to fight.
...
I'm the darkness,
but I want to be the light,
oh how I want to be,
oh how I want to be."
Angus & Julia Stone - Soldier

"I met him down by the bay, he said life is a stranger that wont go away"...

Life is a stranger and we try desperately to know her...we fight like soldier to be happy but we don't really know how to fight. The darkness it's around...we have only to understand that making peace with our dark side we can emphasize our light.

La vita è come un estraneo che cerchiamo disperatamente di conoscere...combattiamo come soldati per essere felici ma non sappiamo veramente come combattere. L'oscurità è attorno...dobbiamo solo capire che facendo pace con il nostro lato oscuro possiamo dare enfasi alla luce.

Nessun commento: